Saturday, August 4, 2012

Before the Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon

In case you don't know, I absolutely love Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon.  It's one of my favorite movies to come out in the past 10 years.  It's an amazing mix of horror and comedy, and can almost double as a master class in the slasher genre.  If you have any interest in slasher movies, you really need to see this movie.

The makers of that movie are trying to raise funds to make a sequel (prequel?), titled Before the Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon.  With 4 days to go, they need to raise around $300,000 in the next 4 days.  It's a long shot, but, if you have the money and time, please head over and check out their Kickstarter page.

Also, if you haven't seen Behind the Mask, please watch that movie as soon as possible.

I just watched The Prowler tonight, so I'll probably be writing about that at some point.  I also need to get a review of YellowBrickRoad up.  And Deadly Blessing.  And Hostel III.  And I'm also planning on re-watching all the Nightmare on Elm Street movies and breaking those down.
The point is, I have a lot of things that I will be writing about.  Hopefully I will actually get around to doing that.

But the bigger point is, please go to the Leslie Vernon Kickstarter page and check it out.

No comments: