Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Watching: 10/3/12

As I have previously mentioned, I watch a lot of movies, but I don't get around to reviewing all of them.  So, as a way to keep everyone (my 2 readers) updated on what I'm watching, I thought I would just post the cover.  No thoughts or anything: not yet, anyway.  So this will basically become my viewing journal.

If, by chance, there are people reading this who see a cover and say, "I would like to know more about that movie.  I wish he would review it," just leave me a comment and let me know.  It may inspire me to write a little more often.

With that out of the way, here is what I'm watching tonight:


The description from Netflix:
A decade after the Civil War, Edward Young returns home from a hunting trip to find that his son is missing and his wife has become a zombie.  Edward sets out to find his song among the hordes of the walking dead and documents his story in a book.

2 comments:

Fosterface said...

Sounds promising. Was it at least decent?

Unknown said...

Sadly, no. It was pretty terrible. There were quite a few unintentionally funny moments, but not enough to make up for the overwhelming boredom.